Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'll *just too good to* be back...

Generally speaking, I tend to find that if something look too good to be true, it probably isn't. The "lemon meringue pie" served in the university cafateria today, for instance. Another potential for instance can be found here:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/terminatorsalvation/

Because the trailer for Terminator Salvation look far, far too good to be true. In fact, it looks pretty spectacular, in my opinion. It looks like some of the best, most intelligent, elements of Battlestar Galactica*, and that epic future war James Cameron mercilessly teased us with... starring Christian Bale. Who, silly voice aside, makes a damn near perfect Batman.

I ask you (yes, you): is this possible?

* Yes, that would be the new Battlestar, not the old one.

2 comments:

  1. Piff, anyone can be Batman. "I am Batman." See?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh... that trailer looks good!

    ReplyDelete