Wednesday, March 30, 2011

But When?!

Coming soon is all well and good, but I want to know when God damn it!






I loved (LOVED!) the last series of Doctor Who, and utterly adored the Christmas special. This is a first. Previous to Stephan Moffat taking over as show runner I enjoyed it sporadically (generally when the man Steve was the writer) and uniformly hated all of the Christmas Specials. Last season was different, though, and hit just about every nail square on the head. David Tennant was a tough act to follow, but Matt Smith rose to the challenge, and sold one thing in particular very, very well: The Doctor is not human. The companions were great, as well, and I'm not just saying that because I find Karen Gillen to be almost supernaturally attractive. Honest.

Final note: River Song FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment